Sunday 29 April 2012

SC 038/12...

G'Day Stampers,

Thank you to Tess for being our Guest Designer this month.  It has been a lot of fun having her join us.  We only hope she has enjoyed her time with us.  Thanks again Tess!

We must thank all our loyal followers who enter their beautiful creations each week - it does not go unnoticed - we are very much grateful for your loyality.  We would also like to thank our followers as well!  I notice each week, that you are slowly increasing by numbers.  Thank you so much!

It was my turn to set the challenge this week & what an easy one we have for you. "In Colours"!   Perfect time to use some of that cardstock that will be retiring soon, so get your thinking caps on  & start creating. Don't forget the sketch as part of your challenge too!

Sketch -
Kris -

Gwen -


Weekly Guest Designers -

Leah -

Okey Dokey, now it is your turn!

Create your project, post to your blog or online forum/group and link to Mr Linky.

Challenge closes Friday pm 4 May 2012

We love seeing your creations each week!

Happy Stampin'

Gwen, Kris & Vicky

2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

I missed out today. You must have closed earlier this week. I finished my card when I came home and came in to put it in, but the challenge was closed.

You can see my card on granmargaret.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun even though I was sick towards the end. Thank you so much for having me.

Tess