As well as using the sketch you must use the Season of Joy stampset. It isn't long till Christmas and we can always use an extra Christmas card, so let's see what you can come up with. Unfortunately Vicky will not be joining us until later in the week, as she is taking a short break. Here is the inspiration from the rest of the team.
Now as a reminder I am going to re-post the rules so everyone knows exactly what to do.
1. Create your card using the stated Stampin’ Up! stamp set
2. Post it online somewhere, eg, your blog or another online group/forum, eg Splitcoast Stampers
3. Please remember to link back to the site hosting the challenge
4. Post to Mr Linky – please ensure you link to your post & not just your blog
5. Please be aware, we reserve the right to remove any links with non-Stampin’ Up Products, links to online stores, etc. We just want to have fun!
6. Most importantly, have fun & leave comments for each other, as we know everyone loves a comment!
7. Return the following week to find out who has been selected as the most liked using the current challenge
So now it is your turn. Go and create something fabulous and come back and add it to Mr. Linky. And don't forget to check back tomorrow and see if you are our Ray of Sunshine for SC 010/11.