Sunday 25 December 2011

Challenge Week 21

Hi Everyone,
Merry Christmas one and all!  Kris, Vicky and I all wish you the happiest of Christmas Days and the happiest of New Years for 2012.

This week's challenge is anything BUT Christmas. I think we become Season Saturated and it won't be long before Valentine's Day is upon us once again. This challenge will also run for 2 weeks to give everyone a chance to play along with us here at Sunny Challenges and Creations.

I decided to do four little 4" square cards this week and I used the Perfect Postage Stamp set and the co-ordinating punch along with the new In Colours. We can't wait to see what you have created!




Now it is your turn to add whatever it is that you have made that doesn't relate to Christmas.  Don't forget, you have 2 weeks to complete your creations.

Just click on Mr. Linky and add it to the list.  We are really excited to see your wonderful creations.

Have a great Christmas with your family & friends.  If you are travelling, travel safe!


1 comment:

Libby Dyson said...

Hi lovely ladies, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. I hope you don't mind but I have lifted your wording for the challenge and the pic of Gwen's creations and put them on my blog with links back. Maybe some more people will participate. We had a great Christmas and we're celebrating the engagem,ent of my daughter as well :)