Have you noticed how every where you look at the moment there seems to be "Weddings" in the air. Brides all around the country are preparing for their Autumn Weddings and guests like me are eagerly awaiting to see that gorgeous Bride walk down that aisle.
So this week I have come up with a Sketch challenge incorporating a "Wedding" Theme. Here is the sketch.
So now I would love to see you all play along with this wonderful challenge this week. Be sure to link your creation by Friday night.
1. Create your card using the stated Sketch & Wedding Theme
2. Post it online somewhere, eg, your blog or another online group/forum, eg Splitcoast Stampers
3. Please remember to link back to the site hosting the challenge
4. Post to Mr Linky – please ensure you link to your post & not just your blog
5. Please be aware, we reserve the right to remove any links with non-Stampin’ Up Products, links to online stores, etc. We just want to have fun!
6. Most importantly, have fun & leave comments for each other, as we know everyone loves a comment!
7. Mr Linky will be open until Midnight the following Friday.
8. Return the following Saturday to see who our "Ray of Sunshine" is for this challenge.
9. Be sure to check back each Sunday for a new Challenge.
Shirley, Vicky & Kris