This week we have another easy sketch & we hope you will be able to join us!
Now, I am the first to admit that my wheels have been somewhat forgotten, especially with all the great products for our Bigshot. So this week, along with the sketch, we must use our wheels.
It was a toss up for me on a couple of wheels, but one won out in the end. I am still wanting to try the other, so I will be posting another sample on my blog later on in the week.
1. Create your card using the sketch and don't forget to use use a current Wheel
2. Post it online somewhere, eg, your blog or another online group/forum, eg Splitcoast Stampers
3. Please remember to link back to the site hosting the challenge
4. Post to Mr Linky – please ensure you link to your post & not just your blog
5. Please be aware, we reserve the right to remove any links with non-Stampin’ Up Products, links to online stores, etc. We just want to have fun!
6. Most importantly, have fun & leave comments for each other, as we know everyone loves a comment!
7. Return the following week to find out who has been selected as the Ray of Sunshine
Now onto the sketch & samples -
We look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations, so come along, have a little fun & play with us here at Sunny Challenges!
Remember you have a whole week to submit your creations!