Hi there and welcome to Sunny Challenges and Creations. Are you ready for this week's Challenge? Well ,Kris, Vicky and I are so here we go! The rules are simple and the most important thing to remember is to have fun! This week the sketch is a simple one and the only thing to remember is that the only stamping to be done on the whole challenge is the sentiment! You can use anything else you like to adorn the front of the card , flowers, punch art, ribbon art anything that takes your fancy.....but no stamped images. Now for the guidelines for the challenge:-
1. Create your card using the sketch, and remember no stamped images. The only stamping is the sentiment!
2. Post it online somewhere, e.g your blog, Splitcoast Stampers
3. Please remember to link back to the site hosting the challenge.
4. Post to Mr Linky - please ensure you link to your post and not just your blog
5. Please be aware, we reserve the right to remove any links with non Stampin' Up! producrs, links to online stores etc., We just want to have fun!
6 Most importantly, have fun and leave comments for each other, as we know how everyone loves a comment!
7. Return the following Sunday for a New Challenge and the Monday to see if you are our Ray of Sunshine for the Challenge.
Now for our entries this week beginning with mine:-