Sunday 22 January 2012

Challenge 24 - Under the Big Top

We hope that you are ready for our new challenge. This week I have provided a sketch which is fairly simple and I want you all to use the stamp set Under the Big Top. This is one that we were given at the Brisbane Regionals last year and I don't think I have used it since, so I am looking for lots of inspiration from you.

Here is the sketch -



And here are the examples.

Kris 






Ok so now it is your turn.  You have until Friday midnight to add your creation to Mr. Linky and don't forget it doesn't have to be a card, but you must use the sketch and the stamp set.  I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us this week.

On behalf of Vicky and Shirley

Bye for now, Kris.


1 comment:

Juliette Chapman said...

Bummer - I don't own that stamp set:( I do however love this sketch so will be using it for a card that I create this week.