Sunday 29 January 2012

SC 025/12....

Hope you are all ready for another challenge this week.  I had to set this one & believe me, I had a hard time creating my card.....  Think I would create the card first & then do a sketch, but no, not me.....

Our challenge this week is to use Pink Pirouette & Early Expresso, as well as the sketch provided.....  You are able to use a neutral colour with your creation.

Don't forget, you have a week to finish your creation.  Mr Linky closes Friday night & the Ray of Sunshine will be announced on the Saturday!

Now on with our creations -




Ok, now it is your turn....  Create your card, scrapbook page, etc post it to to your blog & then come back & link it up with Mr Linky. 

We look forward to seeing all the wonderful creations each week & we hope this week will be no different!

Happy Stampin'

Vicky

2 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Oh bother, too late for this one. Sorry I missed the upload time ladies. I have done a scrapbook layout and a card from the sketch. Thanks for the inspiration

Tess said...

Thanx lovely ladies for your comments about my card that you left on my blog. I really needed some encouragement to get my creativeness going again in 2012.

:)